We are a subsidiary of Public Listed company involves in Healthcare business. In line with our expansion programme, we are seeking for a highly motivated and capable candidate to fill up the following position in our group.
• Standardize the practices of all consultants within hospitals and design policies.
• Develop, implement and monitor medical management policies, procedures and protocols
• Act as a liaison KMI and consultants of KMI hospital on all professional matters
• To spearhead peer reviews and to investigate complaints and (potential) Medico-legal cases
• Address all patients related issues/complaints
• To oversee clinical audits
• Monitor the key performance indicators of clinical staff and initiate corrective action whenever necessary
• Provide medical expertise with respect to planning and establishing goals and policies to improve medical management
• Responsible for recommending changes and enhancements to clinical services
• Analyze utilization data and various forms of health care data available within and external to the corporation to evaluate the effectiveness of clinical initiatives and care and case management processes
• Ensuring continuous quality improvement activities and apply them in clinical and management functioning.
• Ensure compliance with clinical goals through monitoring care management performance
REQUIREMENT Closing Date
• Master’s degree in a life science or medical degree
• Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills.
• Have a pleasant personality & possess strong communication skill
• Good understanding of commercial, corporate and operational business
The closing date for applications is on the 28th August 2020.
Interested candidates are to send their resumes together with certificates and supporting documents to:
Human Resource Department
Kumpulan Medic Iman Sdn. Bhd.
25th Floor, Menara KH
Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Or Email to: HR Department