𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
In light of the recent rising number in COVID-19 cases, our hospital is taking extra precautionary measures to ensure a safe environment for all stakeholders;
𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟏𝟐/𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 (𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲)
1. All patients and guardians are required to put on mask upon entering the hospital.
2. Patients and guardians are only to enter the hospital 15 minutes prior to the appointment time.
3. All patient and guardian will be screened at the entry point, for the following and may be prohibited from visiting or staying in the building based on the results:
-Recent international travel
-Recent domestic travel to areas affected by COVID-19
-Contact with people infected by COVID-19
4. Patient and guardian will be tagged with a green sticker on the arm.
5. To ensure the practice of physical distancing in the waiting area, patients are advised to register according to your appointment schedule.
6. Restricted companion to facilities:
Patients are allowed to be accompanied by One (1) mother/father/guardian in the clinic area.
Paediatric patients are allowed to be accompanied by two (2) adults (parent/guardian) in the clinic area.
Children age 12 years and below are not allowed to enter TDMC premise.
FOMEMA patients are limited to 5 persons at one time.
7. Personal Preventive Measures at all times before and after visiting the hospital.
1. No visitor is allowed for any hospital in-patients.
2. Only one (1) Authorised Guardian is allowed to enter the hospital.
Authorised Guardian will need to declare health status and traveling history.
Authorised Guardian who wishes to stay overnight will need to undergo the COVID-19 test.
Authorised Guardian is required to put on a mask at all times when in the hospital.
3. Family members can drop things at our screening counter with the patient name on it. Our staff will help you to send it to the patient.
4. Personal Preventive Measures at all times before and after visiting the hospital.
5. Strictly no food/goods dispatch and delivery.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Management of Taman Desa Medical Centre