We are a subsidiary of Public Listed company involves in Healthcare business. In line with our expansion programme, we are seeking for a highly motivated and capable candidate to fill up the following position in our group.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Overall responsible for developing, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating the continuous quality improvement activities according to the established Quality management program.
Provides education in the area of quality improvement to all hospitals, providers, and assists in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Develop, implement and evaluate Quality System Procedures, Governance Policies, Policy and Procedure, and work instruction at the group and hospital level.
• Direct and coordinates KMI hospitals towards compliances with clinical, legal requirements and Quality management system
• Plan, establish, implement and update the company’s Quality management system to meet latest standard and requirement
• Involved in quality system activities such as Innovation activities, 5S, ISO 9001:2015 audit and MSQH audit.
• Ensure the implementation of Risk Management at KMI hospitals and monitor the progress of the mitigation plan monthly.
• Conduct the compliance audit according for all KMI hospital against the all the relevant standards such as ISO 9001:2018, MSQH, PHFACT and others as necessary.
• Responsible in reviewing and updating the policy and procedure, standard for Healthcare group.
• Ensure all Policy and procedures are adhered to.
• Attends committee meeting, management meeting as required.
• Perform any duty as and when required.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
• At least 2 years of working experience in Quality Management, Hospital Accreditation, Clinical and Non-Clinical Risk Management and another related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Possess good analytical skills and able to work independently.
• Good inter- personal, communication skills and presentation skill.
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Good knowledge in ISO 9001:2015, MSQH and standard related to healthcare.
Interested candidates are to send their resumes together with certificates and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Department
Kumpulan Medic Iman Sdn. Bhd.
C/o Taman Desa Medical Centre, No 45, Jln Desa,
Off Old Klang Road, 58100 Kuala Lumpur
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org